Monday, May 10, 2010

College Graduate



Check out this link to a short clip of me walking across the stage at my college graduation on Saturday May 8, 2010.
http://www.justin.tv/karateresi/b/263492842#r=1OOXE5c~&s=li
This was the One Hundred Twenty-Sixth Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony at Georgia College & State University. I was so happy to have my family there for this special day. My four college years are now finished. I am so humbled to think of what an amazing college experience I had and I leave with such a sense of satisfaction. While shaking hands with our GCSU President Dorothy Leland she pointed and smiled with this remark, "You did a great job". I walked off the stage smiling ear to ear thanking the Lord for His greatness in me. I am excited to continue to do a great job as the Lord leads me in this new chapter of my life as a college graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment